Back again is the FOTSUN concierge service - what this means is that we are going to help you as much as our resources allow to ensure that we make your festival as enjoyable as possible. Note that anyone can use these services that we have set up to make locals lives easier.
To Start with
Local No Car Early Morning Access 6 am to 8 am on Friday ONLY (NOT Thursday)
- Local ID holding punters who may need to head off to work, well you can get wristbanded between 6 am and 8 am and drop your gear in (sorry still have to walk in with your gear from the gate)
Drop Off to our pedestrian Gate
- Last year our pedestrian gate ran really well and drop off drivers were able to get in and out in a reasonable amount of time (less than 15 minutes)
Local Car Pooling
- Need a lift down Thursday? Get on facey we are sure there will be plenty of people wanting to sort out their carpool pass and we can assist if necessary linking people together
Day Storage and bag drop service
- Free drop off spot for camping gear - need to go and find your mates before you do the lug? We will look after your gear until you can get enough hands to help you carry in
- We will have vehicles to help bring your gear in as well
Pre Pitched Tents / Tent City Day Tents
- Pre Pitched tents available in a secure precinct and perfect for a place to store eskis etc even if you don't intend on staying overnight
We know that sometimes people have unique requests and this is fine - simply email email@example.com and we will see what we can do to help you out as best as possible
Anyway, have a great FOTSUN see you there!